Re: Bob L

Robert L Bass wrote:

> So, while Olson, Jiminex and a few other morons spend their free time
> posting trash, I'm spending mine traveling to places they'll never see
> and doing things none of them will ever have the courage to do.

You have a point.  I'm not interested in fishing the Amazon.  Climbing
Mt. Fuji.  Swimming with dolphins.  Driving a motorcycle.  You know
absolutely nothing about me (other than what you've "decided" is the
"truth" - and we all know how you stretch even that).  Frankly, I'd
prefer to keep it that way.  Your stories have always been far more
entertaining.  So...  You can feel free to spell "aileron" the way you
want, or tell us more of your installation "exploits", and that you ran
a "modestly successful central station alarm company" for 35 years (or
however long it is today).  You can also regale us with stories about
your cousins children and how they were kidnapped, and how wonderful
your wife is, and how close you came to actually meeting that character
whose visage grins at us from http://www.bassburglaralarm.com.  Fill
your boots, Bobby!

:-)

> invited Bob L along because he seems a decent sort and I know he's an
> ardent fisherman.

Which is well and good.  I guess your email doesn't "send" either since
you have to exchange personal messages in the Newsgroup now too.

> ... Olson
> would just

not be interested

> so there's no point asking.

I wouldn't spend time with you even if you decided to pay me double our
hourly service rate.  I don't like liars, ex cons, or wannabee
installers that "pretend" to "know it all".  Too bad you're not a
lawyer, too.  Brinks could really use the help.