Re: Bob L

Roland Moore wrote:
>> Heh...  Jim...  When I first ventured into this Group, you took the time
>> to try and educate me about the "dynamics" involved.  I thank you for
>> that and I'll never forget it.  Everything you wrote to me has been
>> confirmed several times over.
>
> What ever dynamics are involved, it seems all has returned to normal here
> along with Bass.
> The old analogy about two ends of a rope come to mind. Bass is back on his
> end. Call me selfish, for I wish him continued good health and longevity,
> along with all others posting here. That way it will allow me to be
> entertained by this back and forth tug of war, an otherwise useless
> frivolity. We all have read the accounts of others posting here that don't
> seem to have been as lucky as Bass in escaping misfortune. With the untimely
> visits to the graveyard to leave loved ones forever, mounting legal
> troubles, and the difficult medical problems of some here, what's wrong with
> enjoying Bass enjoying himself? Even with the animus you hold for Bass, it
> can't be nearly as painful to hear about as the other tales told here.

Excellent post, Bob.  I do have to disagree on your last point.  The
"other tales" told here are painful, but you can't equate them (or even
compare them) to a personal attack which involves a close family member.
  Bass is the kind of scum that deserves the disrespect he's been shown
here for just that alone.  When you add the fact that he takes his crap
real life (as he did with Graham) and remains totally unapologetic for
it, I don't think he deserves anything less than our total and complete
"animus".  I would imagine your own feelings would change somewhat if he
started treating you the way he does others.