Re: Brinks To Pay Fine For Emissions Violations

You would think a company that large would be more eco friendly and
start using biodiesel fuels. Large corporations should be compelled to
set an example in order to make us less dependent on fossil fuels.

Here in Tampa, all our mass transit systems use biodeisel or propane
powered buses.

We as a country should follow Brazil's example. I heard it is illegal to
purchase any gasoline powered vehicle there now. Brazil now uses 100
percent biodiesel and ethanol powered vehicles.

Jim Rojas