Re: Brinks To Pay Fine For Emissions Violations

Jim Rojas wrote:
> You would think a company that large would be more eco friendly and
> start using biodiesel fuels. Large corporations should be compelled to
> set an example in order to make us less dependent on fossil fuels.
>
> Here in Tampa, all our mass transit systems use biodeisel or propane
> powered buses.
>
> We as a country should follow Brazil's example. I heard it is illegal to
> purchase any gasoline powered vehicle there now. Brazil now uses 100
> percent biodiesel and ethanol powered vehicles.
>
> Jim Rojas

I saw this really cool electric scooter the other day.  Honda makes it.
  Apparently you can get around 100 miles on a charge, then just plug
the sucker in to a standard electrical outlet overnight.  Of course
you're still faced with the problems every scooter and motorcyclist
confronts...  crazy people in cars and gas guzzling SUV's.  :-)