Re: Brinks To Pay Fine For Emissions Violations

I wonder if there should be a corporate program requiring the installation
crews to return all of the uneaten fast food back to HQ on a daily basis.
They could have a vat there used to achieve maximum grease extraction for
fuel conversion. Perhaps from time to time toss in a few of the corpulent
unproductive office staff or those nearing retirement. That way all the
Brinks trucks would smell like stale French Fries, rotten yogurt or old
depends.