Re: Bob L

> Heh...  Jim...  When I first ventured into this Group, you took the time
> to try and educate me about the "dynamics" involved.  I thank you for
> that and I'll never forget it.  Everything you wrote to me has been
> confirmed several times over.

What ever dynamics are involved, it seems all has returned to normal here
along with Bass.
The old analogy about two ends of a rope come to mind. Bass is back on his
end. Call me selfish, for I wish him continued good health and longevity,
along with all others posting here. That way it will allow me to be
entertained by this back and forth tug of war, an otherwise useless
frivolity. We all have read the accounts of others posting here that don't
seem to have been as lucky as Bass in escaping misfortune. With the untimely
visits to the graveyard to leave loved ones forever, mounting legal
troubles, and the difficult medical problems of some here, what's wrong with
enjoying Bass enjoying himself? Even with the animus you hold for Bass, it
can't be nearly as painful to hear about as the other tales told here.