Re: home alarm systems are for sissys

On Nov 2, 10:21?pm, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> i dont doubt their intent.  it would however, require either a repeal of the
> 2nd amendment to our constitution or an over-throw of our government.  what
> works against us (SO many guns in this country) is at the same time one of
> our greatest strengths.  "a rifle behind every blade of grass".

However, if you'll remember there was a push during Clintons
administration to
"re-interpret" the second ammendment to mean that only a militia had
the
right to bear arms. Which would fall right in line with the UN's...
only the government
should have firearms. So, as I say, once this thing passes in the UN
(if it hasn't already) then
all we need is a super liberal administration for a few terms and
there goes the the
Constitution, since they believe it's an "evolving" document.
When Bush came into office, one of the first things that happend was
that the Department
of Justice reaffirmed that the right to bear arms was the right of the
people. Obviously
done because there was much pressure from the NRA lobby and so many
people who
were NRA, voted for him.

//GlockCarry.comhttp://p99sw99.comhttp://PPStalk.comhttp://P7talk.com