Re: home alarm systems are for sissys

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1194057869.327630.64960@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Let this be a warning to our American gun owning friends. These
> miserable gun hating low life will use every devious means, and tell
> any number of lies, and use any deceit necessary to move towards their
> REAL goal of the banning of all firearms from the hands of private
> citizens. And if you think that statement is too strong, talk to me in
> 10 years about how you feel then....

i dont doubt their intent.  it would however, require either a repeal of the
2nd amendment to our constitution or an over-throw of our government.  what
works against us (SO many guns in this country) is at the same time one of
our greatest strengths.  "a rifle behind every blade of grass".

--
Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com