Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

On May 4, 11:15 am, Picklesheimer <n...@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >I cannot throw that equipment away
> > unless I'm willing to get billed for it.
>
> sure you can

If the equipment is truly theirs, then no I certainly cannot.  I can
give them a reasonable time frame to come pick it up, but I can't just
toss it in the trash.

> >This should be indicative of
> > the caliber of company I'm dealing with, as an honest company would
> > have no trouble permitting such a request.
>
> geez, there you go again.  what makes you think you are privy to
> someones else's contract.  ever heard of privacy laws?  if they did
> violate the law and let you see someone else's contract what would you
> call them then.....criminal and rightly so.

...because sending a blank copy of their standard contract is a huge
violation of privacy law?  I seriously doubt that.

> who's calling the company that lives up to it's contract names?  that'd
> be u missy.  I see facts and logic are not you're forte, but you just
> keep wishing for you're idea of a perfect world in one hand and try
> taking a dump in the other.  report back which one fills up faster.;)
> in the mean time you still don't have a working security system.

I think during the entire thread I called them "jerks" on one
occasion, and that's about it.  I think that's pretty reserved given
how they treated me on the phone, especially since, for example,
you've called me worse and I've done absolutely nothing to you.  Let's
be clear here, since you're big on "facts and logic".  The FACT is the
only way YOU have access to the contract that applies is if YOU work
for Guardian.  Otherwise, you can only guess and pretend to know
exactly what applies.