Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
news:l-GdnWJPGs3DhqfbnZ2dnUVZ_oGlnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> True...but for under a hundred bucks Robert
>> can sell you a new  board, you can program
>> it yourself and you're done. Probably be
>> cheaper than a service call too.
>
> Correct.  In this case, considering the way he
> has been abused by the alarm company, I'd
> do it for my cost.  No one should have to
> accept that kind of treatment from any company,
> especially not one that is entrusted with his
> security.

wrong, he's not trusting this company with his security.  if he was there
would be no problem.  he is trusting himself with his security and wants
them to do it for him without signing their contract.  they won't do that.
that'd be like buying parts from you and not authorizing your credit card
payment page.  you wouldn't do it either without that "contract" , would
you?