Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

On May 1, 1:58 am, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> alarman wrote:
> > Some people tend to conveniently forget their obligations when they move.
> > That might be why you're locked out. Why not call the alarm co and just ask
> > why they locked the board?
> > js
>
> That solution is way to simple.  It boggles the mind...

Yes, and it was also one of the first things I did.  This company
always locks out the alarms when their monitoring contracts are
terminated.  As I've mentioned in at least a few posts, the company
itself says neither I nor the previous owner has any further
obligation towards them as the system was purchased outright.