Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

jasonextras@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If the previous owner signed the contract and it stated that Guardian
> owned the system, then I am indeed responsible for that contract.

are you making payments?  that's part of the contract too.  no.  well
then I guess you're not.

> cannot simply claim to own the equipment because I bought the house
> and the equipment is in the house.

you're catching on

>I cannot throw that equipment away
> unless I'm willing to get billed for it.

sure you can

>You keep telling me to read
> the contract, and I simply can't get it.

you don't have to. I already pointed out the relevant clause that has
you sideways.  please TRY to keep up.

>This should be indicative of
> the caliber of company I'm dealing with, as an honest company would
> have no trouble permitting such a request.

geez, there you go again.  what makes you think you are privy to
someones else's contract.  ever heard of privacy laws?  if they did
violate the law and let you see someone else's contract what would you
call them then.....criminal and rightly so.

>What makes me wonder is
> you mentioned all the "awards" on Guardian's site, but I see none
> whatsoever.  Since I mentioned I was discussing this here, it makes me
> a little suspicious, especially since this is the only thread you've
> ever participated in.
>
> Anyway, there's no need to continue acting like a 4 year old to get
> your point across... and you berate me for repeating myself?  Your
> replies from now on should simply say "contract" and that's it.  It
> might even be more persuasive than your current name-calling tactic.

who's calling the company that lives up to it's contract names?  that'd
be u missy.  I see facts and logic are not you're forte, but you just
keep wishing for you're idea of a perfect world in one hand and try
taking a dump in the other.  report back which one fills up faster.;)
in the mean time you still don't have a working security system.