Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

On May 4, 6:14=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> > Gotta tell ya... his looks a WHOLE
> > lot better than Guardian's...
>
> All but a couple of the complaints against
> me were filed online by participants in this
> newsgroup. =A0One guy actually said that he
> mailed $9,000 in cash. =A0He cited an order
> number that could never be generated by
> our server. =A0When I explained to the BBB
> they refused to remove it though they
> marked it as resolved because his email
> was bogus.
>
> One guy from Waco filed more than a
> dozen of these bogus complaints. =A0He was
> an installer -- not a customer of mine.
> The BBB will go to bat for merchants *if*
> they join. =A0Otherwise, they're a hanging
> court.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Ummmm would you please post something to substantiate your claims?

Oh?  Cant do that?

Opps!    Jeeeze ..... then I guess we'll just have to let the record
stand as it is.

You're a crook and you fool people into thinking that you're a
ligitimate businessman. When actually you're not even going to be
around long enough to even give someone a guarantee on anything that
you do.