Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

On May 4, 2:50 pm, Picklesheimer <n...@xxxxxx> wrote:
> yep just like I said, badmouthing legit alarmcos with bad information.
> you haven't read standard alarm contract wording either lately have you.
> kinda like the RJ31X DSL filters that you knew nothing about.
> I'd be careful listening to this felon.
>
> http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Gotta tell ya... his looks a WHOLE lot better than Guardian's, who
have nearly 3 times the number of complaints and a larger percentage
unresolved:
http://www.pittsburgh.bbb.org/nis/newsearch2.asp?ID=1&ComID=0141000014000013

And that's just the main PA branch.  It looks like some of the local
branches also have 30+ complaints.  During the search, though, I found
that there is literally a local dealer 5 minutes from here with no
complaints that wasn't listed on their main web site.  It might be
worth popping in to see if it's a sales-type store or a monitoring
location and get an answer once and for all.  I imagine it's more
likely they'll give me a straight answer than the phone peons from
corporate I've been dealing with.