Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>> You didn't miss anything.  I don't know where he got that idea.  They
>>> DO sell parts and they DO sell service.  If you call them they say
>>> "you own the system."
>> read the contract einstein.  you don't
>> own the part that contains the proprietary
>> info. ie the board.
>
> Wrong.
>
>> that's because they own it and can do
>> as they like with their property.
>
> Nope.  It belongs to the homeowner.
> This alarm company is dishonest.

yep just like I said, badmouthing legit alarmcos with bad information.
you haven't read standard alarm contract wording either lately have you.
kinda like the RJ31X DSL filters that you knew nothing about.
I'd be careful listening to this felon.

http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663