Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Exactly.  You've said it all before.
>> Which is why I won't hold you to it.  If you believe this response
>> looks confrontational...
>
> No, I don't.  I thought you were
> being facetious.
>
>> The fact that you've had to curtail
>> your vacation/visit to Bahia doesn't bode well...
>
> I'm ok now but it was pretty bad for
> a while.  I was hospitalized for a few
> days.
>
>> Personal animus aside, I do hope
>> your recovery continues and that
>> this latest problem is just a "bump"
>> on the road and not a "huge pothole".
>
> Thanks.  It was more of a medium
> sized pothole.  There was some doubt
> as to whether I would make it but I'm
> recovering... enough so that I've been
> out riding my bike.  I even drove to
> EH Expo and back today.
>
> BTW, I notice and appreciate that
> you and several others have been
> nicer since I got sick.  Thanks.

Robert.  It would indeed take a blind man not to notice your change as
well.  As for what's happened in the past, that's all water under the
bridge.  There are certain things you've said (and done) in the past
couple of months that I haven't forgotten, but I'm willing to let all of
that slide in view of the fact that life is too short and far to
precious to waste in petty bickering.  When I think of all the crap
that's passed over the years, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans
considering what it looks like you're going through now.  I realize that
some may even look upon your present "ills" as a form of "payback" and
personally, I don't give a fig for what they think.  I wish you well.