Re: Napco 2600 question

news:1171426520.521309.252010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Feb 13, 6:20?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

I don't do commercial anymore and wouldn't use Napco for that anyway.
But.....
 are you saying that a Napco panel can't use CID if you want to hook a
low temp alarm to it?

Well it won't send a low temp signal in CID or SIA format. That does matter
to some central stations and some automation packages

Just to save a little time ... I know your answer is no.

So obviously ..... it isn't a problem then.

I'm not sure what you mean, my comment was just that Napco is very limited
when it comes to CID/SIA reporting