Re: Napco 2600 question

I was thinking more along the lines of its present day use-

The noun Luddite specifically refers to one of a group of early 19th century
English workmen who were campaigning against the automation of the power
loom. Under cover of night and generally masked, the workers often destroyed
the equipment that had displaced them. Today the word broadly refers to
anyone who is opposed to technological change or new working methods. The
name Luddite is presumed to come from the leader of these angry workmen: Ned
Ludd. ...

Lud·dite  (ldt)
n.
1. Any of a group of British workers who between 1811 and 1816 rioted and
destroyed laborsaving textile machinery in the belief that such machinery
would diminish employment.
2. One who opposes technical or technological change.

Doug