Napco 2600 question

 old Napco 2600 my question relates to arming. I have the choice to
interior arm . I can also just hit arm  which gives me an entry exit
delay of 30 seconds. When I hit interior on bypassing the motion i
still get a countdown of 30 seconds. I was hoping to find out if i can
program the unit to instantly arm bypassing the motion and not have
any countdown. . any thoughts if this is possible and as to how    I
realize there is the delay off button which negates the entry delay.
i've been readng the manual but obviosly have not found the info.
Thanks for any info