news:45cbb28a$0$1390$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "West Alarm" <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On 7 Feb 2007 16:24:57 -0800, "Atomb" <atomb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> >So every time I arm the system  there will be a 30 second delay. Will
>> >ademco instantly arm (no delay)
>> >

>> I've had issue with this before, the short answer is 'no'.
>>
>> It will work for zones programmed as 'peri', but not your peri delay
>> zones (and of course not the int zones).  The reason I guess is
>> because some users will want to instant arm (going on long vactions)
>> and still get out of the house.
>
> That is exactly the reason, you still haven't mentioned why you want to do
> this?

I don't know about his particular client, but I have had tons of clients who
would like to instant arm when they go to bed at night.  Napco (my preferred
panel line) does not do this.  The old FBII XL series panels did.  From the
end user perspective they were one of the easiest panels to use.  Sadly the
got eaten by the borg and stopped evolving.

With an FBII XL panel you hit stay or instant and stay before arming.  Stay
bypassed interior zones, and instant cancelled entry and exit delays.