What's With XXX-XX Anyway

Xxx-Xx used to be an ok distributor a decade ago.  I dealt with a branch in
Ca for a while but they quit taking care of me and following through.  Then
they opened the branch in Phx and it was a little better until the branch
manager then started screwing up my orders personally.  Don't know how many
credit aps I faxed him and he lost before I came on here and named him.  He
ain't there no more.  His replacement was better for a while, but my last
several orders have been all screwed up and promised follow through never
happens from a polite call.  I have to call and get rude and threatening.  I
just don't need that.  They don't sell any major product lines that I
routienyl sell and can't get elsewhere.

So do they have any good branches or good sales reps?  I don't have a
problem calling some other branch if I need somethign they have, but I see
no need to increase the sales numbers of a branch that has so consistantly
screwed up my orders.