Re: What's With XXX-XX Anyway

On Feb 13, 11:14=EF=BF=BDpm, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Xxx-Xx used to be an ok distributor a decade ago. =A0I dealt with a branc=
h in
> Ca for a while but they quit taking care of me and following through. =A0=
Then
> they opened the branch in Phx and it was a little better until the branch
> manager then started screwing up my orders personally. =A0Don't know how =
many
> credit aps I faxed him and he lost before I came on here and named him. =
=A0He
> ain't there no more. =A0His replacement was better for a while, but my la=
st
> several orders have been all screwed up and promised follow through never
> happens from a polite call. =A0I have to call and get rude and threatenin=
g=2E =A0I
> just don't need that. =A0They don't sell any major product lines that I
> routienyl sell and can't get elsewhere.
>
> So do they have any good branches or good sales reps? =A0I don't have a
> problem calling some other branch if I need somethign they have, but I see
> no need to increase the sales numbers of a branch that has so consistantly
> screwed up my orders.
>
> --
Bob ..... this is what I'd do.

Call Steve Roth's office @

100 crossways Park Drive West
Suite 207
Woodbury, New York 11797
1 516 941 2800

Tell them you want to speak to Steve Roth. You probably won't get to
speak with him but you'll get to either leave a message with his
office assistant who'll have someone call you back or will be switched
to someone who has the ability to see to it that your problems are
solved. Really lay it on them. Don't try to save someones ass at your
local office. If they're not doing the proper job, there's no reason
why you should do anything that aids in their longevity. That only
perpetuates your problem. You may not be liked at your local
distrubutor, but you'll get better service, because they'll know
you're not an easy mark. These guys are out to be ADI's competition.
They'll do whatever it takes to keep a good customer.

I'm guessing at the reason for your problem, but it seems, in my
experience, that there's not as much of a competitive drive out there
as there is in the east. Here, you'd damn well better be doing what it
takes to keep a customer or in a heart beat, they're somebody elses
customer. Noooo second chance. I think you'll get satisfaction by
talking to someone here.

 If you don't ...... well ..... at least you'll know that you don't
want to do business with them ..... for good.