Re: What's With XXX-XX Anyway

Jim wrote:

> Don't try to save someones ass at your
> local office. If they're not doing the proper job, there's no reason
> why you should do anything that aids in their longevity. That only
> perpetuates your problem. You may not be liked at your local
> distrubutor, but you'll get better service, because they'll know
> you're not an easy mark.

On the other hand, if someone at the top in that branch is THAT incompetent, the
people under him are quite possibly as frustrated as you are, and will be
grateful for anything that gets him out of there.  I know I and many others at
my last workplace would have been overjoyed if a customer had managed to get our
immediate manager fired - it would have made our lives a lot easier, and I'd
quite possibly still be there.