Re: Napco 2600 question

Ademco Express if I recall, almost Contact ID

I just thought it was silly to enter all that data when SIA and CID were
automatic however he installs Napco which has severe limitations on what
type of signal can be sent with either format and you still have to enter in
the proper report codes for the zones unlike just about any other brand
which sends the zone type automatically.