Re: Power832 problem - Need immediate help!

On Feb 4, 11:03=EF=BF=BDpm, pawn <p...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like it's the furnace. =A0I dug out the original thermostat from
> before I installed the DSC thermostat, and I get the same result: =A0loud
> hum and no fan. =A0Looks like the alarm system did me a big favour by
> bringing this to my attention, since the house was warm (even without
> the fan due to extremely hot air flowing slowly through the ducts) and I
> had no idea the fan wasn't running.
>
> Thanks again!

You'd better get someone to look at that pretty quick. It could be a
siezed fan motor. Let it run like that too long and you're gonna have
a lot of smoke in the house and a smell you'll not get rid of for a
long long time. If your ducts haven't been cleaned in a long time, you
can have a pretty serious situation brewing.