Re: Power832 problem - Need immediate help!

Looks like it's the furnace.  I dug out the original thermostat from
before I installed the DSC thermostat, and I get the same result:  loud
hum and no fan.  Looks like the alarm system did me a big favour by
bringing this to my attention, since the house was warm (even without
the fan due to extremely hot air flowing slowly through the ducts) and I
had no idea the fan wasn't running.

Thanks again!