Re: Power832 problem - Need immediate help!

Doug wrote:
> General System Supervisory Trouble means that the the system has lost
> communication with one of the modules on the system. It could be a wiring
> issue or a problem with the panel/module itself.

I am now convinced it has something to do with the Escort and/or the
thermostat or quite possibly my furnace.  The furnace fan is not
activating (that is, the thermostat "clicks" like it should when the
furnace is supposed to turn on, and there is a loud hum from the
furnace, but the fan never comes on).  The duct work coming out of the
furnace is extremely hot and I have shut the furnace down until I
resolve this (looks like firewood tonight).  It could be anything in the
loop, IMO.  I'll wire in a standard thermostat tomorrow and see what's what.

Thanks all!