Re: DLS 2002 driver

> It wasn't "empty" last night (or earlier this morning).

As always, you're lying.  You know it.  I know it.  Even most of the idiots know it.  You'll never admit it though.  Neither will
they.

> Oh...  so you *condone* the piracy of
> copyrighted software.  I thought so.

If you think you've got a case, complain.  It's your second favorite pastime (just behind trying to find something to complain
about).

>> You're too stupid to figure it out.
>> I'll give you a hint.  Try doing a WHOIS.
>
> "Who-is" don't mean nuthin'.

It tells you enough to know when they're all on the same server.  That doesn't mean that *you* would be able to figure it out
though.

> You can list your wife as the "owner" of a website...

You don't even know the difference between "server" and "website?"  [sigh]

> I also liked the "musical phone numbers"...

Until he got enough experience to field most of his own calls I handled sales and he handled customer support.  Now he handles most
of his own stuff but I still help him out.

> For a while there they were the same
> for all three of your businesses...

Two businesses, moron.  He has one business and one website.  I have one business and two websites.

> Sales, tech support, and fax.  Did you
> answer the phone "Bass Burglar Alarms"
> for all of them?

There were actually 17 numbers -- five per website plus two private lines for outgoing calls.  Each hunting group had a separate
auto-attendant message followed by instructions to press 1 for sales, 2 for customer support, etc.  It worked well for a while but
the company running the VoIP server kept screwing things up.  We finally went back to Vonage.  :^(

> Does "Michael" still answer the phone at
> Bass Burglar?

Nope and stop calling.  Neither of us wants to speak to you.

>> *You* haven't been able to get it on CD-ROM.
>
> Nope.  And it's no "big deal" either.
> Why would I need it on CD-ROM?

I never said you would.  What good would it do a counter clerk in a distributor?

>>>You're no more a "DSC Dealer" than
>>>anyone else is.

More than you obviously.

>> You remember the USA, don't you?
>
> Now how could I forget?
>

>> It's the country you fled from years ago.
>
> Uh-huh...  Me and my trusty baby carriage.

Bullfrank!  What was the FBI after you for anyway?