Re: DLS 2002 driver

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Click the links, jackass.  They've never
> been populated with the files.  If a
> customer needs the file I have the
> manufacturer send it to him.

Let's see...  They worked earlier this morning.  The fact that the links
are even *there* and pointing to all the different servers *you* run
(basshome, bassburlgar, and securityalarmsystems) is pretty solid proof
of what I said, wouldn't you say?  You're a liar and a thief, Bass.
You've been a "busy boy" since I posted the link to AssHome, haven't you??

To quote the moron's "error" page at all of the above sites:  "Oops!"

By the way, the manufacturer (in this case DSC) doesn't "send" their
software to anyone.  You have to obtain Dealer Access and download it
from their website.  You *lie* (again).