Re: DLS 2002 driver

Pirate Robert L Bass and his parrot squawked:

> Check it yourself, you idiot.

The "moron" calls *me* an "idiot".  Heh...

> There's
> not a single copied software program
> on my server.

Not anymore.  You've removed it.  All the links are still there though
as well as detailed instructions on how to download and install the
software you PIRATED from DSC.  You're a moron, Bass.  You're also a
thief, a liar, and a Putz.  To top it off, it's all there in black and
blue and white, in your own words or words "stolen" from DSC's website
(until you actually remove that page as well).  When you do, you'll have
the temerity to call *me* a liar all the while denying it even existed.
   Typical BSOP (Bass Standard Operating Procedure) also known as the
"Bass Triple D" (Duck, Deny, Deceive).