Re: DLS 2002 driver

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>It wasn't "empty" last night (or earlier this morning).
>

> As always, you're lying.

As always, you're denying.  And accusing me in a vain attempt to divert
attention from your sleazeball, scummy and illegal activities.

> I know it.

No.  You "accuse".  And just as I predicted you would.  It's called the
"Bass Triple D"...  "Duck, Deny, Deceive".

> Even most of the idiots know it.

Speaking for the Group again?  Or just your sock-puppets?

> You'll never admit it though.

I've already admitted you've lied and stolen (pirated) software from
DSC.  You've been caught doing that twice now (four times if you count
all the websites you decided to "distribute" the software from).  You're
a SLEAZE, Bass.

> Neither will they.

We know the truth.

>>Oh...  so you *condone* the piracy of
>>copyrighted software.  I thought so.
>

> If you think you've got a case, complain.

There's no point.  You removed the software from your website(s).

   It's your second favorite pastime (just behind trying to find
something to complain
> about).

Nope.  You're wrong.  My "second favorite pastime" (my "first" is
looking after my number one Grandson) is flying.

> It tells you enough to know when they're all on the same server.  That doesn't mean that *you* would be able to figure it out
> though.

No need.  We figured you out a long time ago.

>>You can list your wife as the "owner" of a website...
>

> You don't even know the difference between "server" and "website?"  [sigh]

Server...  website...  Bass Burglar.  Bass Home.  Security Alarm
Systems.  Home Automation (US).  They're all the same.  And the same
"conman" has his slime mitts all over them.

>>I also liked the "musical phone numbers"...
>

> Until he got enough experience to field most of his own calls I handled sales and he handled customer support.  Now he handles most
> of his own stuff but I still help him out.

Uh-huh...  Suuuure.

> ... moron.

Wait one.  I'm the "idiot".  You're the "moron".

> He has one business and one website.  I have one business and two websites.

Sure.  And whatever changes you make to your websites are automatically
converted.  Did you try explaining that to the BBB?  I'll bet they
laughed so hard you couldn't get a word in edgewise.

> There were actually 17 numbers -- five per website plus two private lines for outgoing calls.  Each hunting group had a separate
> auto-attendant message followed by instructions to press 1 for sales, 2 for customer support, etc.  It worked well for a while but
> the company running the VoIP server kept screwing things up.  We finally went back to Vonage.  :^(

It would be so much less expensive to just have two (and the 800
"troll-free line".

>>Does "Michael" still answer the phone at
>>Bass Burglar?
>

> Nope and stop calling.  Neither of us wants to speak to you.

I've only ever called you once.  The conversation was actually pretty
"civil" but for some reason I wanted to wipe the receiver afterwards.
Talking to "slime" always gives me the "heebie-jeebies".

>>Nope.  And it's no "big deal" either.
>>Why would I need it on CD-ROM?
>

> I never said you would.  What good would it do a counter clerk in a distributor?

I'm not a "clerk".  I clean the counter, ninny.

> More than you obviously.

???

> Bullfrank!  What was the FBI after you for anyway?

Transporting dangerous goods across state lines.  I pooped in my diaper
as we were leaving California and my mom didn't change me until we were
flying over Oregon.