Re: DLS 2002 driver

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Uh-huh...  How do you explain that they
>>"point" to a "software folder" on your
>>websites?
>

> They point to an empty folder, moron.

It wasn't "empty" last night (or earlier this morning).

>>How do you explain that those same websites
>>display a link to a "unique" base address
>>(*your* server) and include detailed instructions
>>on how to install the software?...
>

> Simple.  When I noticed the size of the
> files I decided not to load them.

Horse-twaddle.

> I was
> going to post a link to another company's
> server where they are stored but they
> wanted to charge money for the fress
> files.  I never got around to deleting the
> page.

Oh...  so you *condone* the piracy of copyrighted software.  I thought so.

>>And how do you explain that in every
>>case, the links stopped working after
>>I pointed it out to you this morning?
>

> The links didn't work before you posted.
> You lied.  Clear?

As mud.

>>...I'd say I'm a pretty big "idiot".  I think Mark and "JS" would agree.
>

> No argument here.

;-)

>>>I have one server.
>>
>>I'll bet.
>

> You're too stupid to figure it out.  I'll give you a hint.  Try doing a WHOIS.

"Who-is" don't mean nuthin'.  You can list your wife as the "owner" of a
website.  As long as the information's accurate and somebody answers the
phone/email, even the Goofy Muderator could run a website.

>>>BassHome.com and BassBurglaralarms.com are
>>>my websites.  The other site belongs to my brother.
>>

>>Suuure it does... http://www.security-alarm-systems.us/30-day-guaranty-524-ctg.htm
>

> I built his website.  That page should have substituted his company name for mine.  Thanks for finding it.  It'll be corrected
> shortly.  Since you spend all of your free time parsing my website, you may even find other errors.  There are currently over 60,000
> pages of HTML on the site.  Happy browsing.

I also liked the "musical phone numbers".  For a while there they were
the same for all three of your businesses.  Sales, tech support, and
fax.  Did you answer the phone "Bass Burglar Alarms" for all of them?
Does "Michael" still answer the phone at Bass Burglar?  C'mon Robby.
None of us were born yesterday.  We've seen all your "cons" and even
know an "ex-con" in Sarasotee...  :-)

>>It hasn't been "available on CDROM"
>>for some time...
>

> *You* haven't been able to get it on CD-ROM.

Nope.  And it's no "big deal" either.  Why would I need it on CD-ROM?

>>>I'm a DSC dealer and you're not.
>>
>>You're no more a "DSC Dealer" than
>>anyone else is.  DSC is distributed through Tri-ed (and in some states
>>where Tri-ed doesn't have an office, by other designated security wholesalers)
>>and any "Dealer" or "pseudo-dealer"
>>like yourself (unfortunately) can get
>>an account there.
>

> ... BTW, DSC is also carried by scores of distributors all over the
> USA.

Didn't I just say that?  You *really* don't read well, do you?

> You remember the USA, don't you?

Now how could I forget?

> It's the country you fled from years ago.

Uh-huh...  Me and my trusty baby carriage.