Re: DLS 2002 driver

Barney wrote:
> it was there, Bass removed it after you nailed him, again.

We know.  The man's a pirate, liar, scumbag, con-artist.  It's the "no
scruples, anything for a buck" and "anything to make me look better than
the other guy" all rolled into one.  He's like popcorn.  A lot of hot
air and noise but little in the way of substance.

It is as I predicted, Grasshopper.  He's denied everything.