Re: Cease Fire, Cease Fire, Cease Fire

On Feb 2, 5:02=EF=BF=BDpm, "Charles Schuler" <charleschu...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Feb 1, 6:50?pm, "Charles Schuler" <charleschu...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > > bass started it and won't let it die, yet.
>
> > RLB is controversial .... however, Usenet is like this ... live with it=
 or
> > live without it. After RLB goes away, legions will replace him.
>
> Are they going to bring a marching band with them? =A0Huh? Huh?
>
> Are they? Are they?
>
> With you around, we don't need them.

Glad you're enjoying the "music".
Stick around, you'll condtinue to get an earfull.

Or .... if not ..... to quote Fat ASS Bass, if you don't like it, you
can leave. This is an alt group. You don't control what goes on here
or have any say about who does what.

 If you don't like what I do here and would like to tell me about it,
you'd damn well better be saying some similar words to the nasty son
of a bitch who continuously uses this group to lie cheat and steal
from people who come here for information. If one person can disrupt
this group without being chastised, then anyone else has free reign to
do the same. He set the precednent and no one wants to do anything
about it ...... now everyone has to live with whatever anyone else
chooses to do.
Tough shit.