Cease Fire, Cease Fire, Cease Fire

I joined this group yesterday and i am amazed to find such an open
outpouring of hate and discontent.  I don't want to know the details
and I don't care who started it, but this kind of volleying back and
forth will not solve anything and it is not the least bit enlightening
or entertaining.  I'm not a hundred years old yet, but I have never
seen such a fight between two people that made either one of them
happy.  It's like an old couple who should have divorced forty years
ago, but they didn't because nobody else could understand them.

Honestly, I have never seen such a mess of accusations and
counter accusations.

For everybody's sake, why not simply stop posting about anything
but the group's topic area.  Personal crap, if it must be done,
might well be more effective if it is done on a one on one basis --
in private emails.  I know I don't appreciate having to wade through
lines and lines of ranting and raving, copied several times in each
digest, in order to find the few meaningful postings that come up
each day.

Please, figure out a way to make amends and be friends or simply
agree to disagree and ignore each other's postings.

And don't put me in the middle.

Thanks,

dcalarms