Re: Lynx battery replacement in motion detector?

When you replace the batteries, leave the batteris out for at least 30
seconds, and push the tamper switch (small lever switch on the lower
right of the circuit board) a few times, to make sure the on board
capictor discharges. If not, the low battery message won't go away
after you put the new batteries in