Re: Cease Fire, Cease Fire, Cease Fire

"dcalarms" <mdcalvert@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1170372078.322649.198860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I joined this group yesterday and i am amazed to find such an open
> outpouring of hate and discontent.  I don't want to know the details
> and I don't care who started it, but this kind of volleying back and
> forth will not solve anything and it is not the least bit enlightening
> or entertaining.  I'm not a hundred years old yet, but I have never
> seen such a fight between two people that made either one of them
> happy.  It's like an old couple who should have divorced forty years
> ago, but they didn't because nobody else could understand them.
>
> Honestly, I have never seen such a mess of accusations and
> counter accusations.

You know maybe you are right

Maybe with just a kind word to the other side we can get a kind word back

Maybe Frank could stop sucking RLB's ass and give him a compliment

Maybe RLB could stop his insults and pay for Graham's first week of AA

Maybe this could affect things way beyond this simple forum

Maybe we could all just give a smile to one person each day

Maybe this could bring peace in the middle east

Maybe this could stop Iran from going nuclear

Maybe this could save the entire human race.....

Yea....maybe....maybe.....

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!