Re: Bob L

"Charlesmurphy via HomeKB.com" <u35366@uwe> a écrit dans le message de news:
76d419333ac3b@xxxxxx
>>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>>> closer we get to victory.  thats war.  you either win or you lose.  I'd
>>> rather win.
>>
>>better be prepared for a very bad taste in your mouth...
>>
>>I am sorry (and its the true) but I don't see how you could win this war..
>
>  I find it sad that you fail to understand the objective of this "win".
> Why
> is freedom from tyranny and  free elections so distasteful?  I understand
> that there are many that want to pull out the troops and just go home but,
> can you accept another "Killing Field"?.  There is no graceful way out of
> this.
>  I don't have the answer.  Many think they do but they don't.

This whole mess will and like Vietnam,and what I see about Vietnam right now
make me feel that if you leave the middle east alone (and for that USA would
have to stop supporting Israel) there would be a few more year of trouble in
that region,and after everything have cool down,all would be much more
peaceful..)

The whole problem with that part of the world is that a small country is
acting like if it can do what it want and piss off every one around,cause it
has the support of a bigger bully then all of them..

If Israel would not have such support,they would act more responsively..not
like rotted kids