Re: Bob L

Like always you just twist every thing...

I don't hate Jews,I hate there action against innocent people..

and I surely don't like Arabs,they are leaded by a bunch of scum's..

And I don't object about you fishing trip,simply said...we don't want to
know,I don't use this newsgroup for my personal email,and what you "plan"
with Bob L,no one here cares,but you and bob..if it would have just
something slightly interesting,I would not mind...but frankly,fishing the
Amazon,or fishing the going reservoir,for me its the same damn thing,and you
never heard me talking about it,when I was there this spring....

Only a pathetic liar need to show such behaviour...

GBFwi.4127$%55.4011@xxxxxxxxxxx