Re: Bob L

I would rather hear about fishing instead of the pathetic whinings about
innocence in the battlefield.  After 12 years in the Middle East I can
personally say that when teachings of hatred for the west is condoned in the
grade schools, there is no such thing as innocent people, only future
terrorists.  I read this website daily and enjoy the banter and also learn a
lot from the professionals.

A Soldier