Re: Bob L

> I would rather hear about fishing instead of the pathetic
> whinings about innocence in the battlefield.  After 12
> years in the Middle East I can personally say that when
> teachings of hatred for the west is condoned in the grade
> schools, there is no such thing as innocent people, only
> future terrorists.  I read this website daily and enjoy the
> banter and also learn a lot from the professionals.
>
> A Soldier

Thanks for the input.

> Petem wrote:
>>Like always you just twist every thing...
>>
>>I don't hate Jews,I hate there action against innocent people..

When you choose to enter a war zone you assume a certain
degree of risk.  The Canadians who were killed were there
courageously doing what they believed in.  The strike which
killed them was an unfortunate accident.  It happens during
war.  Sometimes "friendly fire" takes the lives of one's own
countrymen.

The reality is that the ones truly culpable for most of the
current mayhem in the middle east are the governments of
Iran and Syria and our own resident idiot, George W Bush.

>> and I surely don't like Arabs, they are leaded by a bunch of scum's..

I happen to know quite a few Arabs, Persians and Egyptians.
Most are very nice people who are horrified at the actions of
a few crazy zealots, just as true Christians are disgusted
when crazy "right-to-lifers" murder doctors or fire-bomb
women's medical clinics.

>> And I don't object about you fishing trip, simply said... we
>> don't want to know...

Who's this "we"?  You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

>> I don't use this newsgroup for my personal email, and
>> what you "plan" with Bob L, no one here cares, but you
>> and bob.. if it would have just something slightly interesting,
>> I would not mind...but frankly,fishing the Amazon,or fishing
>> the going reservoir,for me its the same damn thing,and you
>> never heard me talking about it,when I was there this spring....

I don't give a rat's olson if you post about fishing, war in the
West Bank or for that matter, exploring the Amazon.  I also
don't care whether you like what I say.

>> Only a pathetic liar need to show such behaviour...

You find it difficult that many of us can afford such pleasures.
That, my friend, is all a matter of perspective.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics