Att: Bob L

------=_NextPart_000_0201_01C7DE7C.A3470500

I've got firm dates on the Amazon fishing trip.  We'll leave Miami in the evening of Nov 15.

Thursday: Overnight flight to Manaus.
Friday:  Arrive in Manaus.  Get some shut-eye. Take charter flight to camp. Get in half a day of fishing.
Saturday - Thursday: Six full days of fishing.
Friday: Charter to Manaus. You are on your own for the afternoon and evening for touring Manaus and enjoying dinner with your
friends.  Amazon Fishing will provide rooms (double occupancy) for your overnight stay in Manaus.
Saturday: 8:30 am greeting in hotel lobby. Take flight back to USA.

You really need to do this, Bob.  There's a trophy peacock down there anxiously waiting for you to throw him a Big Game Woodchopper.

All kidding aside, anglers are catching catch 20 or more teeners and a few 20#+ in a day.  The upper Unini is accessible only by
float plane this time of the year so the Peacocks are not pressured.  There are only a few (two, I think) companies working the
region.  That means 20-25 people fishing a 120-mile stretch of the rain forest at a time.  Compared to American waterways it should
be terrific.

In case you're able to get away, let me know soon.  I got a $1000 discount on the trip.  The only down side is it's during
Thanksgiving week.  That's why the price cut -- not many people want to be away that week.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
941-925-8650
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
=============================>

------=_NextPart_000_0201_01C7DE7C.A3470500
	filename="Robert L Bass.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bass;Robert;L
FN:Robert L Bass
ORG:Bass Home Electronics
TEL;WORK;VOICE:941-866-1100
TEL;HOME;VOICE:941-866-1100
ADR;WORK:;;4883 Fallcrest Circle;Sarasota;FL;34233;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4883 Fallcrest Circle=0D=0ASarasota, FL 34233=0D=0AUSA
ADR;HOME:;;4883 Fallcrest Circle;Sarasota;FL;34233
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4883 Fallcrest Circle=0D=0ASarasota, FL 34233
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL;HOME:http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
URL;WORK:http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx