Re: Thoughts on my commercial AC (copper) alarm idea

They'll knock the siren down the first day it runs away with itself.

I watched a cop stand on his cop car and knock down a siren with is
baton...the damn thing was a runaway for 3 freekin days! I won't mention who
installed it. I offered to help but he said it would be better if he did it.

"Tommy" <tommy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
|
| > should work then.
| > the only problem is there is no limit to the 30 sec timer...so it
| > would still be possible to have 100 alarms a day
| >

| > "Steve" <dafella007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| >| Sensor has a auto shutoff - I'm going to use the (30 sec setting)
| >| In other words while someone or something is in the retricted area
| >| the lights and siren will blast for 30 sec, reset and scan again. IF
| >| still there Blast again.
| >|
| >| Ordiance (sp) in this City (Kansas City, Mo) says can't have external
| >| siren without auto shutoff. Otherwise we're OK and won't get a
| >| ticket.
| >|
| >| Steve
| >|