Re: Bob L

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
OIbxi.68591$SV4.61721@xxxxxxxxxxx
> You find it difficult that many of us can afford such pleasures.

Man....I can have fishing trip like I wish ,when I wish,and I don't have to
go to foreign country to find remote place where almost no one ever set
foot,just search a bit on the gouin reservoir in Quebec,you will see that
the place is very remote,the fishing there is awesome..

when I go there I do it by plane,and we are there for a week or 2...btw
since we are not in a third world country,this cost a lot...much more then
the few hundred bucks you will spend there....

But the best fishing trip I have is when I go with my cousin's in the north
of the St-John Lake region,they are native American and they have there
hunting and fishing ground....boy that's a trip..no limit of fish ,no season
,hunt the species you want when you want....that,you will never be able to
pay for this kind of stuff....

> That, my friend, is all a matter of perspective.

And now take your perspective and put it in your ass...