Re: Bob L

When 6 kids from Canada (in fact born in Montreal)got killed by Israeli
bombarding,I am sure they were being told to hate every one..

when UN soldier where killed because Israel  bombed there observatory
post,even if the soldier communicate with Israel for more then 10 hours
telling them they were bombing very close to them,I am sure they were
learning to hate Israel and US citizen..

there are times when you choose to look the other way,it make you as guilty
as the one making the killings..

76c873641aef2@xxxxxx