Re: Bob L

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tc5xi.9620$w35.18569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> When 6 kids from Canada (in fact born in Montreal)got killed by Israeli
> bombarding,I am sure they were being told to hate every one.

war is hell.  when the bad guys fire at the jews and hide close to the
canadians hoping the jews will not fire because the UN is near but the UN
justs sits there and does nothing.  waddaya expect.  collateral damage.  its
bad but the more bad guys that are killed and stuff blown up the closer we
get to victory.  thats war.  you either win or you lose.  I'd rather win.