Re: Bob L

Petem wrote:
>When 6 kids from Canada (in fact born in Montreal)got killed by Israeli
>bombarding,I am sure they were being told to hate every one..

 Why would they bring thier children to a war zone?
Please don't bring your children to Iraq!!  I cannot be responsible for thier
safety!

>when UN soldier where killed because Israel  bombed there observatory
>post,even if the soldier communicate with Israel for more then 10 hours
>telling them they were bombing very close to them,I am sure they were
>learning to hate Israel and US citizen..
>
>there are times when you choose to look the other way,it make you as guilty
>as the one making the killings..

  "Making the killings" is what I am trained to do.  I don't like it when
children are in the fire zone, I especially don't like it when they are used
by the enemy as shields or decoys but, I do my job and live with the
consequences of my actions.