Re: Bob L

Petem wrote:
>>> When 6 kids from Canada (in fact born in Montreal)got killed by Israeli
>>> bombarding,I am sure they were being told to hate every one.
>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>> closer we get to victory.  thats war.  you either win or you lose.  I'd
>> rather win.
>
>better be prepared for a very bad taste in your mouth...
>
>I am sorry (and its the true) but I don't see how you could win this war..

  I find it sad that you fail to understand the objective of this "win".  Why
is freedom from tyranny and  free elections so distasteful?  I understand
that there are many that want to pull out the troops and just go home but,
can you accept another "Killing Field"?.  There is no graceful way out of
this.
  I don't have the answer.  Many think they do but they don't.