Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

OK, let's make sure we're all clear on this.  You
say that Monitronics disabled monitoring on all
of the dealer's accounts and didn't even notify
the dealer or the customers?  Monitronics
continued to charge the dealer for monitoring
the alarms even though they were no longer
being monitored?

And do I also understand clearly that Monitronics
has a policy of locking out not only the end user
but even the installing dealer from programming
the accounts?

Come to think of it, isn't Leuck the one who says
most systems are not locked out like this?  Talk
about dishonesty.  This Leuck guy is worse than
Olson.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass