Re: Al Gore where are you?

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:P5WUh.97124$4a6.585913@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> You know what...I knew it from the start,you were making some fun of
someone
> else..I knew it all...

Sure you did, I knew you know so I pretended I didn't know you knew and you
fell for it

> But I took the joke back at you and you could not even see it,talk about a
> big sense of humour..or even worst,talk about no humour at all..

Thats part of my plan, you walked right into it because I pretended you knew
but really didn't

> and at the same time I used a tactic that your pal bAss use a lot..if you
> don't understand,I'll explain..
>
> I used a sentence you posted,and used it in a totally different
> situation.....just to make it look as you confessed years of alcohol
> abuse...
>
> and you didn't even saw it coming..Gee!!! you were not fast on that one...

Wow you got me there, it's so obvious now even after I interpreted just what
you said that I missed it, or did I really miss it?